Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chad has one foot firmly back in the honda camp :teeth: ( or is that camp cos i now got a honda too :lol: :lol: :lol: )

anyway after a trip up to pussyhorses pad the rd03 has been seen and money has changed hands a deal has been struck :teeth: :teeth:

there is one sorry looking @ thats going to chads benelevent home for poorly bikes for lots of TLC and a wild make over 8) 8) 8) 8)

sheeeeeeaaaaaatttttt you should see the stuff thats going through my head at the mo :D :D this is going to be a proper weapon for attacking sailbury plains and get me back into the offroading :thumb:

got to say thanks to Rab (pussyhorse) a real nice guy and like the rest of us loves his bikes 8) 8)

thanks for holding the bike for me dude your a star :thumb:

im picking it up next week somtime and the first thing is a full strip down engine out and a good look inside to see how it has faired after over 100.000 miles :shock:

if anybody out there is wanting some RD03 spares i will be stripping quite a bit off in a real weight watchers program :shock: even though it felt so bloomin light :lol: :lol:

am i happy oh yes ! got me the origonal daddy 8) 8) 8) 8) shall have to chat up jenna for some pics of early dakar bikes without fairings for insperation :teeth:

how about it jenna :D xxxxxxxxxx

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
WELCOME BACK CHAD!!!!!!!

it is great to know you are back in on the side of the AT!!!!!

You want it naked?!?! cool

lots of insperation here http://www.bajadesigns.com

good luck and keep us posted.. with lost of before and after shots

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Nice one Chad, I will waiting on the Plain for you :teeth:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oxbone said:
Nice one Chad..... how the hell do you find the time to do all that stuff? :?
dunno really just seem to live life a 200mph :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Brilliant! Send us lots of pics as you make progress on the overhaul and rebirth Chad!!! :lol:
Steve

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve C said:
Brilliant! Send us lots of pics as you make progress on the overhaul and rebirth Chad!!! :lol:
Steve
dont worry there is no fear of that lots of pics showing the pheonix rising from the ashes 8) 8) 8)

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
So the main question remains are your nuts still intact :?: :teeth:

Welcome back to the Honda camp dude, I knew this BWM thing was going to blow over :roll: :lol:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maverick said:

Welcome back to the Honda camp dude, I knew this BWM thing was going to blow over :roll: :lol:
dont worry the bmw hurricane is still blowing strongly :teeth:

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Chad said:
Maverick said:

dont worry the bmw hurricane is still blowing strongly :teeth:
You still haven't answered question one though :teeth:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im still trying to figure out the most painless way to break it to her :shock: :shock:

am i worried ........... oh yes!!!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
OK guys and gals, time to get seriously worried about our Chad. Anyone who can get all exited after seeing that lump of RD03 needs to have his head examined :lol: (No offence Pussyhorse)

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lootch67 said:
OK guys and gals, time to get seriously worried about our Chad. Anyone who can get all exited after seeing that lump of RD03 needs to have his head examined :lol: (No offence Pussyhorse)

you need to have vision my friend :teeth: oh and if anybody tells you the drugs dont work are lying :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Was good to meet you Chad. :D

Oh, and I found my keys in the kitchen....after I had walked back up to the garage. D'OH!

OI! Lootch! 'tis a fine bike! :shock:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Fine bike? Where? Where? :twisted:

Mmm, I'm never gonna have access to the internet at work ever again after this :teeth:

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Chad, its a pleasure to be able to return the congrats you gave me on getting my @, well done fella and I look forward to following the story of its re-birth.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pics pics pics, we need pics!

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
KTiM said:
Pics pics pics, we need pics!
patience my friends pics will follow after collection :teeth:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts