Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you get onto UKgsers so I thought I'd steal this and put it on here.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/v/1eXS0o6r-Wk%26rel%3d0%26hl%3den_US%26feature%3dplayer_embed ded%26version%3d3[/video]

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
WOW!!!....I felt privileged just watching it!

Imagine being there......It wasn't for the camera, the fella actually involved would never have seen it.

I mean...NOT moving is a good idea eh?

Remember that Silverback taking the baby from (Attenborough?) all those years ago.....wonder if I can find it......wait there......

LATER......I don't think this is the one I mean (that was the 70's i think) but it's amazingly similar.......

Ignore the title (Idiots)

Gorilla attacks man - YouTube

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Wow brilliant vid's . Its just like looking at my brother.

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
Wow really amazing.

Especially loved the first one - as Cabby said - it was amazing to just watch it, imagine actually being there.....

What completely amazing animals.....

(shall I see if I can fit amazing into another sentence :D)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Brilliant!!

Not sure I could have held the camera so steady or even hung around to worry about filming it.

·
Posh Bird
562 Posts
I just saw a posting a friend put on facebook about one of the few last remaining mountain gorilla habitats being under threat by oill production...... :(

Previous to this thread I might have passed it by, but after watching these videos and being so moved by them I really wanted to share the link for a petition with you all incase you wanted to sign and share it too.... (though it says facebook in the link it isn't on facebook)

It would be tragic to loose these amazing animals in the wild........

https://www.rainforest-rescue.org/m...hreatens-gorilla-forest#.UNVXGUfJtq4.facebook

1 - 6 of 6 Posts