Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off out to see Stiff Little Fingers yet again. At the Forum.

Have a nice evening everyone.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
They're good Whealie.....Forum..Kentish Town?....

Give me a bell if you get stuck.....I'll rescue you and you can be in the favours league........:hitler:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn fool that I am, I got into the thick of it, pogoing with the hardcore punks and the other fat dads. Then I decided to make a leap for the stage, got caught by a bouncer, landed badly and have buggered my knee again.:confused:

Wish I'd seen your post earlier Cabby. It was a slow and painful hobble to the tube and connection at London Bridge.

Am back in bed now with another ice pack. I don't think it's as bad as last time (before the National in Dent) but I think I have decided that the knee is shot and I may have to bite the bullet and get the operation this time.

Why can't I just act my age?:rolleyes:

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Acting your age - bloody hell man, what kind of defeatist rubbish it that! Mind you I have to admit to hanging around at the back when I went to see The fingers at the Barrowlands last month on their annual Paddy's Day Glasgow pilgrimage, (3rd year in a row for me and rather annoyingly, 4th time in a row for the wife!) - There comes a time when my bad back wins out over my need to get amongst it in the mosh-pit. Things may be different if I can get to see the newly reformed Faith No More who are playing at the Download this year - I'll gladly suffer traction to get to the front at a FNM gig - I've been waiting since 1990 to see them!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Problem is the mind is able but the body is not,
Old age creeping up on you, Next you will be selling h bikes and getting a zimmer frame.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts