Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted a GPR exhaust to a late model domi??? (97+)

I know the Arrow pd exhaust wont fit due to the subframe change on the later models but GPR dont think this will be a problem with there exhaust..Can anyone confirm??

·
Romanian Trailbiker
616 Posts
If designed for the specific model year, it will fit. 95+ models are identical (i.e. same RD08 chassis). Early '90 or '92 model end cans will NOT fit. For those models, the end cans were acutally part of the subframe.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing is GPR dont specify a year but still say it will fit :confused:.. And the 96 model end cans wont fit a 97 bike the subframe angles are different hence the reason the Arrow Paris Dakar pipe is only listed up to 96!! and i have tried but no way will it fit!!!!

·
Romanian Trailbiker
616 Posts
There are only 2 frame types: RD08 and RD02. Some manufacturers are either plain stupid or the model was imported a bit late in their country. If it lists UP to a point, it's for RD02.

Late '95 end cans WILL fit 96, 97, 98 and even 2002 models. No difference in frames there. You jsut need to make sure it's the italian version with silver end can covers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts