Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, best ever last night.
Bimbling along the fast stretch of A27 between Hove and Falmer, I spot the traffic ahead slowing down at one point stationary. So, start filtering and slowly, up ahead the traffice starts to move.
I spot a car in the inside lane, can't be craig then:mrgreen:. This car is moving at about 10-20 mph.
So, as I approach, thinking must be a mechanical problem, maybe an oldun who shouldn't be out etc.
What do I see when I go past? A woman leaning forward towards the centre of the windscreen banging directions into her sat nav!!!!!!
Bless her little cottons... Why is there never a policeman around when you need them. I would have banned her for dangerous driving.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Woman + technology + car....

never a good combination :toothy10:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Woman + technology + car....

never a good combination :toothy10:
It is not just Women, only on this occasion it was.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
I have to agree I'm afraid, there was a red fiat tootling down the M4 this morning, I moved to the right lane to overtake and the car slowed, the swerved into my lane then swerved back.

I eventually overtook leaving a huge distance and looking in the car the stupid mare of a driver had one foot on the dash doing get shoe lace up whilst trying to steer.

I couldn't believe my eyes

Bloody women drivers.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I have to agree I'm afraid, there was a red fiat tootling down the M4 this morning, I moved to the right lane to overtake and the car slowed, the swerved into my lane then swerved back.

I eventually overtook leaving a huge distance and looking in the car the stupid mare of a driver had one foot on the dash doing get shoe lace up whilst trying to steer.

I couldn't believe my eyes

Bloody women drivers.
At least she was only doing her shoe up, could you imagine if she was trying to put on a pair of tights or stockings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
You mean like bus drivers???
touché

My biggest bugbear is Eastie Beasties in trucks without a clue where their going relying on the Bitchinabox to tell them the road in front with a low bridge and single track lane is the road to their drop

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
London buses now have a system called ibus, it relies on GPS to tell passengers where they are, it also gives us warnings of low bridges.
It does not stop some drivers from removing the top deck though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts