Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bike Shed in a couple of weeks time, and only finished bikes are accepted for show. So to finish the bike off me 'n Johnny B headed down to Salisbury to get a primary drive cover made. Here's Tony pointing at his work of art ( it took him about five hours from scratch to make it).
IMG_0241.jpg IMG_1294.jpg

More interesting though for you guys is his personal work in progress Dommie special. A ground up build barring the motor.Frame Tank tins,everything made by hand !I'll keep you posted .

IMG_1318.jpg IMG_1319.jpg IMG_1320.jpg

·
Enthusiastic AT rider
157 Posts
They both look interesting. Pics are quite small & I can't tell what the top bike is! Guess I'll have to check it out at the show:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They both look interesting. Pics are quite small & I can't tell what the top bike is! Guess I'll have to check it out at the show:thumbup:
I phone cam, sorry.

The bike - Cob ll. Hand made frame (Mark at WASP) 270 racing crank by Dave Nourish (last one he made before retiring) Custom cast barrels (about 900cc,havn't measured yet ;)) Nourish 8valve race top end, racing gearbox with kickstart grafted in to casing.Buell seat, tank made to fit. Carbon wheels,Ohlins & AP racing brakes - There is NOTHING like overkill ! :)

It'll be road legal eventually (unlike Cob no1). Say hello if you see us around the bike at Tobacco Dock ! :thumbup: ( We'll be the least Hipster looking pair :D )

IMG_1196 (1).jpg

Tony's other work ? You can see some of it here : https://www.facebook.com/lambengineering

·
Enthusiastic AT rider
157 Posts
That's a stunning machine.
I'll be buying some fake tattoo sleeves & hipster beard to make sure I can get in to the show;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts