1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Good on her Debs, a very worthwhile cause. Donation sorted :thumbup:.

Lou x

L

·
0 Posts
Stickied for a week or two

(should really be in the charity section but will let you off)

:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wanted to say a Huge thanks to those donating and supporting me... had Great Ormond street call me personally wishing me luck as no one mad enough
(or daft LOL) has gone to the extent of having a tattoo done. Gotten permission to have it without tripping over Copyright laws.

Grateful to any help from you guys.

Over and out.:p

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Wanted to say a Huge thanks to those donating and supporting me... had Great Ormond street call me personally wishing me luck as no one mad enough
(or daft LOL) has gone to the extent of having a tattoo done. Gotten permission to have it without tripping over Copyright laws.

Grateful to any help from you guys.

Over and out.:p
Would have been maybe a clever idea to mention to who you exactly related too:rolleyes::hitler::hitler:

Well done:thumbup:
just make sure you post up some pics on here as well:grin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Would have been maybe a clever idea to mention to who you exactly related too:rolleyes::hitler::hitler:

Well done:thumbup:
just make sure you post up some pics on here as well:grin:
That's what Introduce your self section is for - which I have posted in. :p and mum mentioned above but I am the normal member of the Vader family.

Over and out.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
That's what Introduce your self section is for - which I have posted in. :p and mum mentioned above.

Over and out.
When i posted your post count was still on 1
So obviously you where to slow:D

Dont you start telling ME what the different sections of this forum are for:rolleyes::toothy4:

p.s.Whats all this "over and out" stuff all about?????:confused::confused:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
AHH Secret Vader I known who you are.

Your the sensible one who escaped from the cellar :D:D J

L

·
0 Posts
"Normal One" ????

We are talking about the same family?? You know the sort...overdosed on Boereworse and Biltong washed down with lots of cane ;)

Nice to see you on here "normal one".. Don't forget the pictures when you're finished :D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Over and out - what cool people say ! LOL ah ok well I apologise..

Hey J!

LOL @ your post.. :p

MRS TSH To be a member of the forum there is only one rule that is to wind up a gentle man from BASILDON you might now him.

BUt I did not tell you shhh:toothy2:

Just wait its like Shark fishing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

Once again thank those supporting me with my Fundraiser. Im extremely grateful for any support. I am now only £60 short of my target and have the tattoo booked for the 2nd of May...EEK will update you all with pictures.

Thank you again!:thumbleft:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you, thank you so much for those who have donated to Natasha's fundraising so very grateful to all of you :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing the photos of the tattoo :D

Once again THANKS :thumbup:

Debs

L

·
0 Posts
Now their target has been reached I'll move this thread to the charity section. Hopefully it won't stop any further donations

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now their target has been reached I'll move this thread to the charity section. Hopefully it won't stop any further donations

Ok thanks, i am going on Sunday to witness the tattoo being done :D Pics to follow.

Once again many thanks to all those who donated :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey everyone,

Big thanks to those who sponsored me.. Huge High Five to you all. As mentioned I have the tattoo booked for Sunday.. be lying if I said I werent pooing it LOL!!

Will get pictures to you all. Will be sending feedback and pictures to Great Ormond Street Hospital as they want info after contacting me personally and stating it's never been done beforr. So will be making sure I mention the great support from this forum! :thumbleft:

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Ok thanks, i am going on Sunday to witness the tattoo being done :D Pics to follow.

Once again many thanks to all those who donated :thumbup:

No pain no gain :thumbright:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Natsha had her tattoo done today, once again many thanks to all who donated its very much appreciated:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts