Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just woke me up at the ungodly hour of 9am to tell me that he just passed his A1 driving test on a motorbike.
Now we can finally start planning our first bike trip together where I dont have to lug him and our luggage around any more.:cheers::cheers::cheers:
I think our first trip might be up to Norway as I have never been that far North.
Any suggestions of places to go ,things to see or cheap accomodation?
Just a small matter of getting his bike fixed and ready which we are working on this weekend :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
great news congratulation to the chap . is that a 33bhp licence then for a couple of years ?
Thanks mate ,he has to ride a 125 bike for 2 years which usually means 15bhp but the Yamaha DT125 that we bought for him has 22bhp which is a slight improvement and then he has to ride a bike under 33bhp for another two years.
We going to try a new petrol tap on it today to see if that solves the problem of his bike not starting.......I hope he is right but I got a feeling the CDI is Donald ducked.
13457627_1424319384250741_226881991_n.jpg

I hope we get it sorted today so we can go for a blast as the weather is still 10 degrees outside.

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
well done Viking junior , hope that DT gets sorted soon

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We put a new petrol tap on it and it started up first kick but packed in after a few miles so Ihad to tow him home.
He is taking the bike to his work place to see if the mechanics can help him sort it coz I dont have a clue..
If it turns out to be the CDI then we will order one from CZ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts