Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all hope you are well. I am looking to make new pals for greenlaning I can ride ok but am a bit green at off roading. Pardon the pun. Like a few beers and a laugh I live in Warwickshire near to junc 2 of M6. I've been riding bikes since I was 8 I have a gas gas 250 pampera and a txt 270 trials. Also a KLX 250 kwak which I'm going to sell as I don't use it. So if you fancy meeting up and in the area. Thanks. Dave.

·
Registered
942 Posts
hello dave , I would like to get out on my dr350 a lot more this year ,its hardly had any use the last couple of years as my mate seems to have lost interest and its not really the sort of thing you do on your own , i'm not a million miles from you in Birmingham but don't know of any trails round here , ive taken my bike to wales a few times and rode some trails there , but only know a handful of places to go I know there's trails out there its just finding them , do you have any idea ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not sure of lanes round here myself but I know there are a lot I have a mate that nos them all its just getting him out when he's not racing. If you get your Dr out come a ride over. Oh and hi nick

·
Registered
942 Posts
thanks for the invite :thumbup: , got my leg in plaster at the moment so wont be just yet :(
I hear there are some lanes southam way and around the fosse , is that the area that you've been riding ?
anyone else out there that doesn't mind a lonely trail rider tagging along then don't be shy , personally i'd like to do a lot more exploring around wales ,
done the strata a few times and happy valley but know that's only the tip of the iceberg

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the fosse and southam sound good and not far from me at all. As I say I'm pretty new to the green laning so if there's anyone out there from southam or round the fosse way fancy leading us let us no. Sorry to here about the leg hope it mends soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts