Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking for a while I have taken the plunge and decided that I need another AT. The last one, a 96 model was had away one night - you can imagine by shock on opening my bedroom curtains. Anyway I posted a wanted in the right place and hopefully it will not be to long before I have another

thanks
James

·
Complete Member
3,904 Posts
smallfordsuk said:
After lurking for a while I have taken the plunge and decided that I need another AT.
Hurrah! welcome aboard matey

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
welcome aboard dude and good luck in your search :thumb:

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
Always good to see another member.... hope you find one soon....

"hope the bastard that stole your other @ is rotting away slowly in a ditch somwhere with the @ atop of him"

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Welcome mate, sorry to hear about your loss , hope you fine a cracker soon, and this time with a big f*cken lock on it! You have just described my worstnight mare...
was had away one night - you can imagine by shock on opening my bedroom curtains.
Well it is actually my bike being gone and a Volvo in its place... but that is just my own little psycosis :D

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
Xander said:
Welcome mate, sorry to hear about your loss , hope you fine a cracker soon, and this time with a big f*cken lock on it! You have just described my worstnight mare...
was had away one night - you can imagine by shock on opening my bedroom curtains.
Well it is actually my bike being gone and a Volvo in its place... but that is just my own little psycosis :D
/me shudders at the thought..... would rather have my legs amputated from just below the armpits.....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Great stuff!!! :lol: :lol:

You'll have to let us know as soon as you get one - good luck!! :wink:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a nightmare - police later told me that a transit had been taken round the corner, my bike taken and then a caravan up the road. Never heard a sound. Watching an @ on Ebay not looking for a minter just a good bike as it will be used for commuting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts