Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

As I have heard SO much about the forum and met some of the members I thought to join up and also thank all those supporting me with the Great Ormond Street Tattoo Challenge.

Im daughter to Lord and Lady Vader.. actual names Natasha. I am fairly normal and the pretty member of the family LOL! :angel9:

Also Mummy to Little Tyler (only 2 and bike/car mad) which has appeared on this forum before.

Thats about it from me enough of the :blah5:

Over and Out.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Welcome!!

Having got a new bike, has his Lordship forgotten the rest of the family?

I know I get a tad single minded with a new bike to play with... :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Tash about time you joined, as far as normal I'm not so sure I seem to remember you drinking some fairly potent stuff from a dark bottle when I met you and having experienced the hangover after drinking it I can't say that's the actions of a sane person

xx
Hey Sharribee!!

Aha but alas I woke up without a trace of a hangover... so cant complain seeing as I did stumble out the door when leaving LOl Was lovely meeting you and J will pop over when your next down.. Or just invade Wales.

Hello Warthog
I havent seen the new bike yet.. will do soon no doubt. Just got to convince him pink panias are the way forward :cool:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
A Normal Vader, that is hard to believe.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Hi Tash. Good to see you on here. I've heard a lot about the cutie Tyler, and his passion for bikes. Hope that you'll be able to come along to one of the meets at some point so that we can check out whether a normal Vader really is possible. :D:D:D

Lou x
PS If you really ARE normal, you're probably the only person on this forum who is. ;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts