·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think that the wheelie was strictly necessary, after all he had already proved that he is a better rider than most people on the planet by that point......... :D
He was running low on fuel so the wheelie was to eek out that last drop... So necessity not showing of ;)

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Isn't that Mabel's Old Man? :confused: :D :thumbright:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The man does not know fear.:thumbup:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
There's a lot of natural talent there that has been finely honed and tuned over many years

Awesome

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Amazing!

Seriously jealous!

JB

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Oh I don't know. He left his indicator on unnecessarily for quite a while; that would be a fail in a driving test. Pretty basic incompentance to my mind.

Just kidding!!! :p

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Oh I don't know. He left his indicator on unnecessarily for quite a while; that would be a fail in a driving test. Pretty basic incompentance to my mind.

Just kidding!!! :p

Yea - and his lane manners where a bit poor, didnt use his mirrors either...did you see him look round instead..disgraceful! No wonder he is in the outback...probably lost his licence riding like that....talented git!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Pah, looks just like SteveT chasing me out of the final stage of the Galloway XRV ride out!
Varadero with TKC's v's Transalp on knobblies,,,, was a good race although SteveT cheated at the end and cut over the bank at the car park to beat me!

Good on the guy, monster wheelie, almost lost it a one point though, a talented guy nonetheless. Respect. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I ride like that anytime I get the opportunity. Probably a bit smoother and definatly faster. I have better control of the bike as well. The only thing that interferes with my superb riding is the alarm clock waking me up for work.

I would love to be able to handle a bike like them.

·
Ridden for years
2,805 Posts
Look you guys, if you want to do that and can't justify the time or distance, try www.endurorepublic.com
I've been with them twice and you get a lot of riding in; and I mean a lot!
I've done Yamaha Off Road days, which are great, but in Portugal, you ride from about 10:30 until 4-5 pm each day, with a short break for lunch. Dave is great and the riding..... well.... superb.
That's me on the right on the homepage. No, I don't work for them, but just love them:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Do u want spam with that?
68 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Yea - and his lane manners where a bit poor, didnt use his mirrors either...did you see him look round instead..disgraceful! No wonder he is in the outback...probably lost his licence riding like that....talented git!
And the tail-gating! Both dangerous and inconsiderate of other road users. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts