Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was the first event for the new season. The Hare n Hounds at Radnor very close to me so a few of us entered it. The day started with rain and a grey overcast sky. This soon moved away leaving a good sunny but cool day.

The event was 2.5 hrs long and everything was on the course at the same time solo's, outfits and quads..

and then the final bit signing off

And then home and 3hrs cleaning the bike as the grass and mud got stuck everywhere and even the pressure washer wouldn't touch it, suspension linkages are still looking like it's been dragged through a duck pond

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great set of pics. That looks like it was fun :)
It was a good day very muddy bike is now waiting for maintance now :(:( and a service there's grass and reeds stuck everywhere it will get done next week too busy fitting a new bathroom for my mother on this weeks holiday:cool:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm no expert, but is what these chaps are doing legal in a public place?! :confused:

What a brilliant day out, though a bit less mud would be in order! :D
Absolutly, definatly legal and growing all the time, this was was a bit hairy in places as you had the British champion outfit team on the course who were holding no prisoners, 1000cc v-twin 4x4 quads flying past everything and over the top of everything. This is the only one for the season where all types of vehicles go on the course at the same time. Also has a wide spectator following due to the large open courses

1 - 7 of 7 Posts