1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've got for tea tonight ;);););)

One of the perks of working on the west coast :thumbup::thumbup:

Steve T ---- You'rs are the two on the right :D:D

If anybody else wants some ( local bods only -- sorry guys ) --- let me know ;);) My deep freeze is working again :thumbup:

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
They look like farmed rainbow trout to me, yum yum. If they are smallish I would just grill them with a tiny bit of butter; if they are on the large side I would wrap in foil, or better wrapped in damp paper, with butter, lemon, and some fresh herbs, and perhaps just the tiniest bit of garlic. Brown bread and butter with it and nothing else except maybe Rose wine. I think I might take up fishing again this year.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look like farmed rainbow trout to me, yum yum. If they are smallish I would just grill them with a tiny bit of butter; if they are on the large side I would wrap in foil, or better wrapped in damp paper, with butter, lemon, and some fresh herbs, and perhaps just the tiniest bit of garlic. Brown bread and butter with it and nothing else except maybe Rose wine. I think I might take up fishing again this year.

Yep --- you're bang on the button, well spotted :D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
They look dead to me. Try feeding the next lot a bit more fish food a bit more often.

I think we flushed out son's goldfish down the loo but those look a bit big for that.:D

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
I popped in by your place this afternoon at the back of 4, but you were out!

Maybe next weekend :thumbup: on the way back from burning off some fossil fuels :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts