Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs McVicar and I are planning to do a rerun of the 2005 Haggis Run. This is our planned itinery and of course anyone is welcome to join us for some, most or all of the trip. I am afraid it clashes with the Stella but I wont be able to do that next year, so Scotland it is.

Friday July 6th

Waterside House Campsite
Howton Road
Pooley Bridge
Penrith
Cumbria
CA10 2NA

017684 86332

GPS coordinates:

OS X 346228
OS Y 522501

Lat N54:35:41 ( 54.594817 )
Long W2:50:01 ( -2.833735 )

Saturday 7th July

Red Squirrel Campsite
Leacantuim Farm
Glencoe
Argyll
PH49 4HX

01855 811256

GPS coordinates:

OS X 212772
OS Y 756689

Lat N56:39:52 ( 56.664389 )
Long W5:03:24 ( -5.056693

Sun – Tues 8th-10th July

Loch Greshornish Campsite
Edinbane
Isle of Skye
IV51 9PS
Tel: 01470 582 230

Wednesday 11th July

Break camp and home via whatever route you wish to take.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i might be up for that if i can get permission. I'll not know until much closer to the trip though. If you guys are all coming over here in May then it will reduce my chances but never say never!
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one Richie. I don't expect anyone to confirm yet. It's just that we're gonna do it so I thought I would let people know in case like me they have to get there annual leave in before others take the dates.

P.S. Lindsey said if you are coming get some drinking practice in. She was embarrassed being the last one standing at the bar in Dartmoor. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,559 Posts
McVicar said:
P.S. Lindsey said if you are coming get some drinking practice in. She was embarrassed being the last one standing at the bar in Dartmoor. :roll:
Ha, she was certainly on the verge of putting me to shame! :D

By the way, I've got a weeks leave coming up (11-19 November) in which I'm probably gonna take off into the wilds somewhere. I'll post a separate thread soon. Nothing planned as yet. Up for an overnighter somewhere?
 

·
whys the rum always gone?
Joined
·
17,680 Posts
me me me pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssesounds good i shall start working on a pass right away :D
 

·
Deer Dodger
Joined
·
3,199 Posts
Yup, I can nip over to Skye for the weekend, get the craic with you guys


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
piguglyshandydrinker said:
This is way too organised :roll:

Sounds good, not sure of plans for next weekend, nevermind next year tho :?

Phil
Whats organised? Just copied and pasted the 2005 itinery. When the time comes if you want to go just pack your stuff and turn up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
McVicar said:
piguglyshandydrinker said:
This is way too organised :roll:

Sounds good, not sure of plans for next weekend, nevermind next year tho :?

Phil
Whats organised? Just copied and pasted the 2005 itinery. When the time comes if you want to go just pack your stuff and turn up.

A trip, planned to the date at a particular site and you say "What's organised" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Me Me Me :lol:

A bit to far in the future for now.
But if I can I'm in.
:shock: Now which was the best midge spray :shock:

IanS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
Me possibly too.
Damn that red squirrel campsite though .. feckin midges

Roy and Tracy you guys up for it ?>
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jvaughan said:
Me possibly too.
Damn that red squirrel campsite though .. feckin midges

Roy and Tracy you guys up for it ?>
No midges when we got there. Just wait till dusk before putting up your tent. :lol:
 

·
Deer Dodger
Joined
·
3,199 Posts
IanS said:
Me Me Me :lol:

A bit to far in the future for now.
But if I can I'm in.
:shock: Now which was the best midge spray :shock:

IanS
Forget all that jungle formula stuff.
Go for Avon skin so soft. ( think it's a girly thingy ) You smell like a poof but it keeps the little buggers at bay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
lowflyer said:
IanS said:
Me Me Me :lol:

A bit to far in the future for now.
But if I can I'm in.
:shock: Now which was the best midge spray :shock:

IanS
Forget all that jungle formula stuff.
Go for Avon skin so soft. ( think it's a girly thingy ) You smell like a poof but it keeps the little buggers at bay
Already got bottle from Haggis Run 1 :lol: just taking the P*** of my fellow traveller's that got eaten alive at Red Squirrel camp last year.
Sorry Guys and Girl :D

IanS
 

·
vodka tester
Joined
·
476 Posts
another haggis run ?

i got soaked and fed up on the last one, but what the hell, we will have to travel up from france...... but why not !


Roy
 

·
whys the rum always gone?
Joined
·
17,680 Posts
Roy said:
another haggis run ?

i got soaked and fed up on the last one, but what the hell, we will have to travel up from france...... but why not !


Roy
you had better !!! will you bring (KATIE) or will the flame haired one put her foot down and keep you to one bike :shock:
 
1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Top