Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of brand new, unused and still boxed Hagon Progressive fork springs[/B][/B] for sale. The info on the box says they are for Honda NX650 Rd 02/08. When I bought my domi last year I got a box of new parts to turn the bike into some kind of Mondo Enduro monster - previous owner had fancied himself as a Paris Dakar type. The springs never got fitted (neither did the 23Litre tank which I'm also selling - see my other thread for details) and are now up for sale. They came from wemoto who are selling these forks for £60 plus carriage. I also have fork oil seals (wemoto £8.00) and a pair of fork dust seals (wemoto £15.50) The whole lot from Wemoto would cost £83.50 plus carriage

I'm selling the whole lot for £45 this includes Hagon fork springs, fork oil seals, fork dust seals and carriage to the UK.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Ollie,you'd go round the back and look a gift horse up the arse as well wouldn't you?

Just out of interest,how many people have a 600 alp with a single front disc that they want to seriously inprove the ride height and get rid of the sag at the front?

Well if you get hold of a secondhand set of dommi/nx etc forks and fit the forks and these springs you will raise the front by about 2-2 1/2 inches+. A much cheaper option to buying usd forks or alternative make forks and having headstock spindles machined etc. Straight swap.

Only good for single disc forks though.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Rockoz

I'm going to hang onto the springs. I was trying to sell my Dominator and had very little interest, this bloke turned up the other day, kicked the tyres and looked down his nose at the bike and told me it was too shabby for him to ride. i realised that I was feeling quite defensive of this bike, so I've decided to hang on to it and fit the box full of spares that I have been trying to sell. Thanks for your interest.

James

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
Hello Rockoz

I'm going to hang onto the springs. I was trying to sell my Dominator and had very little interest, this bloke turned up the other day, kicked the tyres and looked down his nose at the bike and told me it was too shabby for him to ride. i realised that I was feeling quite defensive of this bike, so I've decided to hang on to it and fit the box full of spares that I have been trying to sell. Thanks for your interest.

James

'The bloke' sounds like a tit tbh. Dominators are excellent machines. Mine will be in worse condition that yours :angel2: It's good you've decided to keep it!!
If anything changes I'm always after spares..
thanks
Ollie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts