Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Surely, they are having a laugh??

Honda XRV750 AFRICA TWIN (2003) Motorcycles for sale | 2027726 | MCN

:toothy10:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
The text reads like a Fox's estate agents' brochure... Only about bikes....

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Cheers bob, now where's my cheque book?

They must be stafford motorcycles southern branch then?

·
Registered
86 Posts
blimey lets all sell up!!! mines first! with 18k miles and i'll start at £5500:p

·
Do you have any cheese?
313 Posts
Makes the one I bought with 10,000 miles on the clock a bargain at £1,900!!!! :thumbup:

Must be dreaming, or waiting for a sucker to walk into the showroom!! :D

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I always knew they were rip off merchants.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
by my reckoning mine with all new front end and 23000 miles.........£7000? recent receipts for £2100 worth of work :rolleyes:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mines got 9000 miles so Ill sell mine for £9000 sounds fair to me

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Is mine now a tax deductable pension asset or will the British Museum consider it part of the National Treasure!

I love it when they ask silly money - it's the first bike I have owned that is appreciating while I ride it - as I say to my wife I must ride it to appreciate it while it appreciates for me!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts