Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year to all our members wherever you may be in the world....:thumbup:
I am so looking forward to 2017 because for the first time in 10 years ,I dont have to carry my son as a passenger as he passed his test and has his own bike now.
Have a great night everyone and try stay safe..:eek:ccasion8:

·
Stone Crazy
5,302 Posts
Happy New Year to you and yours mate

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy New Year to you and your family Alyn in 2017 and great news your boy passing his test.

Ian.
Thanks. My son is happy as a pig in a poop pit right now..
He has a small electrical problem with his bike that he sussed out by himself and will be sorting out without me sticking my nose in when he sobers up after new year eve.;););)
I am so looking forward to 2017 mostly because I dont have to cart him round anymore and my bikes handle much better without him weighing me down..:D:D:D
They go faster too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
happy new year everyone hope it is better than mine I just got growled at for **** all so i'm off to bed . happy new year me bollocks . :mad:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
wasn't I full of festive cheer last night :D I had to get up early this morning to fix my brothers car anyway the alternator belt was squealing like a pig turns out the bolt that mounts it to the block was missing ;) anyway no harm to be over all the hullabaloo . all the best for 2017 everybody . :thumbright:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts