Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion7: Happy Birthday Mate. Have a good one :eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion7::wav::wav::wav::toothy10::toothy10:

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Yep happy birthday mate, have one on me:eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion1:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Yep happy birthday mate, have one on me:eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion1:
and me!

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
:eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion5:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
All the best mate, been a tough year but you'll see many many more, up the meds and enjoy the ride for the day.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Yeah, I hope you are able to make the best of it, Frad! Happy Birthday.

·
Registered
291 Posts
A very happy birthday hope you are able to enjoy it :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion1: :eek:ccasion4:

From both of us

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
:wav::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion7: And happy birthday from me! Hope you're still on the mend, and have a good day. Love Lou x

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Have a good one mate :thumbup:

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Happy Birthday. :eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7:

Hope you get some great pressies, and get well soon! :thumbright:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
No laughing. You know it hurts when you laugh.:D

Have a good one.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
... Remember - cake is medicine :D :D :D :thumbup:
And it doesn't have any calories if noone sees you eat it :rolleyes:. And that's official.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Wow :D thanks guys n gals :thumbright:

Very kind of you all, I am on the mend if not a little sore, Catherine is taking me out today for the first time since the op ............well I havnt got proper draught Guiness on tap at home so I gotta go out :D:D:D its compulsory on St Patricks Day :D

For medicinal purposes only you understand :thumbup::eek:ccasion5:

Cheers All :razz:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Happy birthday Boyo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts