Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a bloody fast year!

In early 'cos I got fed up fishtailing the rattler in the snow.

Book test young Lou....you'll prob'ly make it through the rest of the winter...:)

:eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion5:

·
Greenlaner wannabee
17 Posts
Happy Birthday Lou

Can't sleep so thought i could send Birthday greetings from an OLD friend

Have a great day

:eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4::)

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Have a great day girl, hope you get all you wanted in the way of pressies.:thumbright::D:D

Andy.

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
Happy birthday Lulu have a great day XXXXXXXX :blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::wav::eek:ccasion6:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I hope you're having a nice pampered lie in and breakfast made for you

Happy Birthday Lou

XX

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
That was a bloody fast year!

In early 'cos I got fed up fishtailing the rattler in the snow.

Book test young Lou....you'll prob'ly make it through the rest of the winter...:)

:eek:ccasion8: :eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion5:
Oh I love your optimism ;). But you're right about the year - each one seems to go a bit quicker, too quickly, as you would know yourself :D. Meantime, stay off that snow. It's like an ice rink here today with frozen impacted snow.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Happy Birthday Lou

Can't sleep so thought i could send Birthday greetings from an OLD friend

Have a great day

:eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion4::)
Well, I'm another year older too, now, Chris. And you're never too old to go out for a picnic in the motorcycle and sidecar! Thanks for the greetings and pressies. :blob7::blob7::blob8::blob8:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Have a great day girl, hope you get all you wanted in the way of pressies.:thumbright::D:D

Andy.
Happy birthday Lulu have a great day XXXXXXXX :blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob8::blob8::blob8::blob8::wav::eek:ccasion6:
I hope you're having a nice pampered lie in and breakfast made for you

Happy Birthday Lou

XX
Thanks all. Self service here, Paul, but a nice gentle start to the day opening presents and cards :thumbup:. Was supposed to be having family over for lunch, but the snow might have put paid to that little plan. But there's always a Plan B in the pipeline... :cool:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Have a crackin' day gal :thumbup:

It's going to be a great year ahead for you, not least because I KNOW you're going to pull yourself together and sort this out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>
:)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Happy birthday.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Many happy returns, what a beautiful day to celebrate a birthday. Its all white over here in Derby.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh I love your optimism ;). But you're right about the year - each one seems to go a bit quicker, too quickly, as you would know yourself :D. Meantime, stay off that snow. It's like an ice rink here today with frozen impacted snow.
:)

Eastbourne won't wait Lou....The rattler's better than most rear wheel drives...all that weight....:confused:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Have a great day Lou. :eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion2::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4:

This snow is a real bummer when you've made plans.

·
The psych with the bike
225 Posts
Birthday greetings from snowy south rushcliffe, Have a great day Lulu.:eek:ccasion4:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Thanks for all the snowy good wishes. Sometimes a Plan B turns out even better than a Plan A. So, instead of cooking dinner for 6 people, today I have mostly sat listening to my new CD (This one's for him - a tribute to Guy Clark. Great stuff) whilst looking out on a wintry wonderland. Other pressies included new boots and a beautiful bangle. Then as the sun was shining went for a walk through the wonderland, crunching in my bike boots (hard work, but the warmest driest boots I have) through deep crisp snow. This was Leicestershire today. In the second picture you can see the steam from the Grand Central Railway train puffing away in the distance. Later today, a laze on the sofa listening to Johnnie Walker's Sound of the Seventies (hey, I'm officially old now, I'm allowed... :rolleyes: ), make some food, a glass of wine and 'Call the Midwife' on the telly. That'll do me just fine. Now, where's my pipe and slippers... :D:D:D

IMAG0156.jpg IMAG0158.jpg

1 - 20 of 26 Posts