Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the best,hope you got a nice one
:wav::wav::wav::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion1::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion5:
did you get anything nice?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
And us - Happy Birthday - have a good one!!!

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Didn't he leave in a huff over us moderators doing something naughty? If not happy birthday young man.

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
happy birthday steve..... from Me and Tracy

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Yeah,

Best wishes Steve.
U coming up to see us again ?? :thumbup::thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
happy birthday steve ya grumpy git:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

even though you dont luv us any more we still luv you:thumbup::D:thumbup:

·
vodka tester
476 Posts
i spose he will be tearing around the roads in his truck this time of night, he always used to log on before he went to bed after his night shift...

Roy

M

·
0 Posts
Spot on Roy. :)
Thanks for all the good wishes.
Got a mandolin so I can carry it on the bike for all those campfire sing-a-longs.

P.S. Lowflyer will be up again but not 'till next year. We come up every two years whether we like it or not.
( and so far we like it )

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Got a mandolin so I can carry it on the bike for all those campfire sing-a-longs.

P.S. Lowflyer will be up again but not 'till next year. We come up every two years whether we like it or not.
Have a great one... (although belated).:blob7::blob6::blob7::happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Hmmmm
Now you singing and playing the Mandolin could one of the few things stopping me going to another haggis hunt;):D:D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Hmmmm
Now you singing and playing the Mandolin could one of the few things stopping me going to another haggis hunt;):D:D
your joking i'll pay good money to see that:D:D:D

·
Registered
317 Posts

Stevie boy,
Your still around - good to hear from you mate, Mandolin? you must have been listening to Mike Harding? Oh er good luck with the birthday thing.
PK

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Sorry I missed this yesterday :)
Happy birthday! :blob8:

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
And happy birthday from me matey. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts

That's good Steve, it will give me plenty time to set more traps for the little critturs ;);)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts