Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having recovered from the Sidepanel fiasco (thanks for the replies), with just a little shot of GTN (joke?). This morning I charged the battery a bit, fired up the Alp and took it for MOT, passed with no worries, on the way back I called in at my local little friendly bike shop, sadly they don't do MOT's, just for a chat and a bit of a nose around. When I came to go home, tired battery gave up the ghost, totally b*llixed, right outside the shop! 5 mins and only £29.00 later, I'm on my way, isn't that nice! I hadn't even got the money on me, "OK , drop it in next time"-----which was first thing after lunch----the world isn't always that bad a place.:sunny:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I do like shops like that, I usually return shortly afterwards as well.:thumbup:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Sounds like a good place, who will definately get future business from you.

Theres a guy round here like that, if it's something that only takes 10 mins to fix he will be there with his spanner and not charge you, so i always go there now and i must have given him £500 in business over the last year for the sake of him not charging me a daft tenner or whatever for a bit of work.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts