Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all the ladies forum members and to those male who are fully in touch with their femminine side.....:D
I believe today's celebration all started from this tragedy...Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mods do I get any prize for having posted the least popular thread ever on this forum...?:rolleyes:

·
Stop looking at my Member
265 Posts
To all the ladies forum members and to those male who are fully in touch with their femminine side.....:D
I believe today's celebration all started from this tragedy...Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire
I was in Budapest yesterday and saw a little sign in a wine merchants pointing this out. I had never heard of it before though my German fiancee had.

I then asked when International Man's day was and at first they both agreed that it was in May and was in fact Fathers day. After a little pushing they then both agreed it was probably every other day of the year :D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Are women aloud to have an international day???? iF so why:D

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are women aloud to have an international day???? iF so why:D

apparently they are and I told Sharrie you forgot all about it.....:D

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
this is just like the MOBO awards (music of black origin). if there was MOWO awards or a "mans" day there would a politically correct uproar.

its a good job men are better for 364 days, we can let the birds have one day for themselves. i'll make a morning cuppa for the mrs, as long as shes back on duty by dinner time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts