Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New year greetings from sunny Bagan!

Got my first new year's day pff for 10 years and a a night of feasting and drinking before me....:toothy10::thumbright:

Have fun wherever you are everyone!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
And the same to you Andy. What's New Year like Myanmar style?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You wouldn't believe me if I told you;)

Just watched an elephant and a tiger dancing Gangnam Style.....:toothy3:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Happy 2013 to all xrv folk from me. I hope the forthcoming 12 months bring you all health, happiness and prosperity. And I hope to meet up with as many of you as possible over the next year and thanks for all the advice, fun and support to date . Lou x

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Wot Lulu said.....:)

And I'll have some of what Andy's on....:happy8:

·
Registered
379 Posts
All the best for the new year guys and gals,

Funny that after owning Suzukis for the last 6 years (ish) and an Aprilia before that

And in the last 12 months deciding that I would give up biking for a while,

and since then ending up owning a Vespa (although that's still to be confirmed and the details ironed out, Like how to get it home from Italy)

That I should end up here on a Honda forum.

Even though I seemingly have no real reason for being here.

I've met a lot of people on here that I consider to be friends, (Although our paths may never cross, or may pass more often than we think, such is the nature of adventure bike riding) and I hope and pray that I can remember everyones name (But if I don't, please forgive me, I'm not good with names)

I really hope that the year ahead is as wild and whacky as the one just gone, and to meet up with some familier faces, and some new ones.

It's after 3am on newyears day,

the party is over (in my house) and I just thought I'd give you all my best wishes for the new year.
I hope that says something about this forum, and my assocation with it.

Love you all,

Axe.

Reactions: Lulu
1 - 8 of 8 Posts