Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by far the best think i ever seen on youtube even if you don't fancy Harleys you will still love this unless your a bit ****ed in the head or something . its so well made its a pure joy to watch it don't matter at all what make of engine it is its out of a a bike and that's all that matters . enjoy :cool: Harley-Davidson Evolution engene Disassembly and Re-assembly - YouTube

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Must be a bit ****ed in the head. Got as far as 1:33

Sorry, got some drying paint to attend to...;)

Thanks for posting anyway.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh gee im frightfully sorry to bore ye with it . it wasn't really aimed at such highly skilled and accomplished mechanics .it was more aimed at Meer mortal bike riders who might have only ever changed their oil and filter and spark plugs not to mind set their valve clearances .

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
oh gee im frightfully sorry to bore ye with it . it wasn't really aimed at such highly skilled and accomplished mechanics .it was more aimed at Meer mortal bike riders who might have only ever changed their oil and filter and spark plugs not to mind set their valve clearances .
Nope. Highly skilled and Accomplished is defo not me. I do fit the 'mere mortal' description, although I wouldn't trust myself with valve clearances. (I pay a man who can good money to keep my bike running.)
I thought my reply continued in the same vein as the OP.
And my thanks for posting were sincere. Anyone who puts up something for others to watch deserves that courtesy.
Cheers:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts