Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Harley Davidson 1995 FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Sport Convertible Evo SOLD
s00.jpg
To provide space and funds for my Africa Twin and as my wife prefers the pillion on my Harley Ultra Classic I have decided to sell my Harley Evo Dyna Convertible.
It is a Harley Davidson Evo FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Sport Convertible 1995 model first reg Oct 1994.
The bike has all the standard Convertible kit- screen, saddlebags, sissy bar, crash bar and highway pegs.
Has the Sport kit of twin front disks and revecounter.
Pictures show the bike fully kitted out and 'naked'.
The engine is said to have a stage 2 kit it does have SE silencers, DynaTech 2000 ignition module and coil and a rejetted CV carb. Do not know if the cam is standard or modified. Starts easily and goes well.
Shocks were changed by the previous owner, believed to be HD (the HD adjusting tool fits!) they give a good controlled ride.
The bike has done 24000 miles has 5 previous owners is currently taxed to August 2015 (not transferable after 1 October!) and MOT'd to August 2015.
The bike was registered new in UK, but exported by the previous owner when he moved abroad and re-imported when he returned to the UK, there is documentation confirming this.

The exhaust system headers are good with Screaming Eagle silencers with removable baffles. These have some surface corrosion of the chrome on the undersides, not visible when fitted on the bike. A set of later standard silencers will be supplied with the bike (fitted in 'naked' pictures). These are lightly modified so a bit loader than standard. They come with silencer heat shields and are in good condition.
There are 2 sets of seats, the standard original seat in good condition and a thinner solo/dual Evo seat, also HD, the rider portion is shown in 'naked' pictures, the pillion portion bolts to the solo portion

The paintwork is good but with some in-use marks, cannot be seen in the pictures.

The bike has the following extra equipment
Fat Boy bars
Alpha-Dot security marking
A 12v Optimate type fused plug for charging bike or power Satnav/phones etc
Recently had a new battery.

The bike currently is in the fully kitted state as shown in many of the pictures.

The bike will be supplied with the V5 and MOT documentation,
a Harley Davidson workshop manual and a CD containing digital copies of a parts listing and some articles downloaded from the internet.

The bike can be viewed daytime or evenings with notice, I am retired so can generally be home, however I may be away for some days at a stretch.

More pics in EBay ad Harley Davidson 1995 FXDS-CONV Dyna Low Rider Sport Convertible Evo | eBay
PM if you need more pics.

Price £5999 ONO SOLD

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Having said how flat the market seemed the Dyna has sold after only a week.
The incentive may have been nearly a years tax if finalised by yesterday-last chance to transfer tax to new owner.

Now what to do with the space/money, it has been recomended that the house/garden need --, but there's a Suzuki, Harley, Vara or ??? that need investigating and Shepton jumble is on Saturday might hear or see of something else of interest there.
My son is toying with getting a Transalp and disposing of his Drifter which I quite fancy, but he seems to be suffering from that wellknown problem getting round-to-it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts