Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone on here
You all know i had a "FEW" problems with my bike.
It decided to chew his 4th final drive on the the day i was supposed to start my new Job.Bad timing:(
After posting on here i had a offer for a loan bike within 6 minutes.I know it is a bit slow but hey:rolleyes:
Someone even offered to bring his bike down from Yorkshire:thumbup::thumbup: thanks mate
I had lots of pm's asking if they could help or just support as i was really down about this one cause BMW did not want to play by the rules anymore.

I have to mention a few people which helped me a lot:thumbup:
Whealie- for letting me ride and destroy(nearly) the Zebra:(:D
Chad- for giving me so much good advice(which of course i did not listen too):D
J&Sharriebee- for bringing me my fixed final drive up from wales and also listening to my drivel:D

and all the rest of you which made me smile even i did not feel like it with your constant P#ss taking

I love this site:thumbup:

and now i will finish my little bottle of whiskey
eh Lowflyer,your favoourite;)

p.s.Thanks guys:D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Awww. I'm sure you would have done the same.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Yep, it's a great place, with the bestest people ever. :thumbup: As Boris says, we know you'd do the same and so would we all. You could have borrowed Nessie - then you'd REALLY have arrived late for work :rolleyes:.

But at least you'd have got there without replacing a Final Drive for the 5th time. :D

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone on here
You all know i had a "FEW" problems with my bike.
It decided to chew his 4th final drive on the the day i was supposed to start my new Job.Bad timing:(
After posting on here i had a offer for a loan bike within 6 minutes.I know it is a bit slow but hey:rolleyes:
Someone even offered to bring his bike down from Yorkshire:thumbup::thumbup: thanks mate
I had lots of pm's asking if they could help or just support as i was really down about this one cause BMW did not want to play by the rules anymore.

I have to mention a few people which helped me a lot:thumbup:
Whealie- for letting me ride and destroy(nearly) the Zebra:(:D
Chad- for giving me so much good advice(which of course i did not listen too):D
J&Sharriebee- for bringing me my fixed final drive up from wales and also listening to my drivel:D

and all the rest of you which made me smile even i did not feel like it with your constant P#ss taking

I love this site:thumbup:

and now i will finish my little bottle of whiskey
eh Lowflyer,your favoourite;)

p.s.Thanks guys:D

All utter twoddle!

He'd still sneak down to the swimming pool at 4am to put his towels on all the good sun loungers I promise you!!!

Bloody Germans!!!! :rolleyes:

:nike::thumbup::D:thumbleft::p:thumb:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Thanks Pete for giving us all a laugh and I do have my fingers crossed that your new steed is the bike of your dreams and does not give you nightmares.:thumbup:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Yep Pete,

You sure have been through the mill of late, but your sharp teutonic humour shone through to the end :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and you shouldn't be drinking small drams.

Just LARGE ones :D:D:D

Well done mate :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts