·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this all singing all dancing trailer for £300

no ramps needed here

air suspension goodness

how low can ya go

bloody things amazing empty set suspension to 20psi and you get no rattles knocks it just glides along
loaded up to 750kg set suspension to 55psi same storie you dont even know its there
if your in the market for a trailer and you see an ezzerise up for grabs at the right price get it bought there £1200 new so im told so im pretty happy bunny

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is a nice looking bit of kit.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mad4it028,

I've just got hold of one of these trailers but got no manual or instructions. Did you get any? If so I'd be grateful for a copy.
I'd also be grateful for a couple of photos close up showing the suspension unit and swinging arm in both the lowered position and when pumped up with a bike on it ready to be towed. My trailer seems to have a problem with the way the suspension works (or doesn't, in fact!). The hinged folding struts either side of the air suspension units (which I assume are intended to prevent the air spring from over extending when the suspension rebounds) are fitted in such a way that allows them to unfold until they form a straight line between the end fixing bolts. Unfortunately they then lock solid when the suspension expands on the rebound. The trailer then has no springing because the struts are rigid, and the struts then bend because they're not strong enough to cope with the weight of the trailer.

I don't believe it's anything that I'm doing wrong, but without any instructions, I can't be sure.

Any help you can offer would be gratefully received. The manufacturers, Ezzerise, seem to have gone away/disappeared, so I can't get any info from them, and your post was the only hit I got on the web other than business directory listings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts