Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I have an 1999 RD07 XRV 750 and want to get myself a Haynes manual as I am mechanically disadvantaged and want to keep my new pride and joy in top nick.

Which manual do I need to go for? There are a few on ebay which all do both the Transalp and AT ... is this the one?

Any advice or if any one has got one for sale ... would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the one..... well, it is the one I use for my 99 @t. Works fine...
That is the one. Works fine.... (that's about the best your ever going to get from a Haynes Manual.)

You can also buy the original workshop manuals for your specific bike. They have more detail in the drawings and tech spec, if briefer instructions.

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Halfords stock that Haynes!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have just recently bought the Haynes Manuel. The cheapest I could find it (new) was using amazon.de (amazon.uk will be fine thou as it was actually a UK based bookstore i bought if from) - Amazon is always a great source for books - There is now a newer version of the same Manuel, ´87 to ´07 and printed in 2008. I guess the major difference is it covers the later model transalps? - that doesn't effect you (or me 94 RDO7) but i figured i get the newer one anyways and it was the same price..... I also agree with Whealie, Haynes Manuel's are not awesome regardless of the vehicle but they work. I am currently looking for the genuine workshop Manuel. hope this info helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts