Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have sold my old 650v TA ...now have un needed sevice manual....

Offers...???

Neil

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Get an Africa Twin and keep the book.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi

Is the Haynes manual still available? Does it cover the 2004 650? What condition is it in? I obviously expect a few oily fingerprints, but would prefer all the pages to still be attached!

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty sure it does cover the 2004, yes afew oily finers but otherwise all in one piece...will check tomorrow..if u pm me with ur email i'll send pics.

Neil

·
Registered
417 Posts
It will cover all bikes from 87-02 inc the 650. 650s didnt change up to 07 when the 700 came out so no probs.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It will cover all bikes from 87-02 inc the 650. 650s didnt change up to 07 when the 700 came out so no probs.
There is a revised copy that does go up to the '04 model but the main difference would be the wiring diagrams.

·
Registered
417 Posts
There is a revised copy that does go up to the '04 model but the main difference would be the wiring diagrams.
I bow to your superior knowledge, i couldnt find it when i was looking for one.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I bow to your superior knowledge, i couldnt find it when i was looking for one.
I have only just seen them in Halfords so maybe they are revised fully or maybe they just changed the title.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for checking - think I'll go for one that at least pretends to be accurate for my year (having fallen foul of Mr Haynes in the past)

Cheers

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts