Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I registered my brother-in-laws Spanish Transalp for use in the UK and have been riding it around for long enough now to know it's a 'keeper'. I've been unable to track down a UK headlight so it still has the tape fitted to avoid dazzling oncoming drivers. This model has the curved headlight. It also still has the KM speedo fitted and although I could stick some markers on the glass, or fit a 'gearbox reducer' I'd prefer to fitted a MPH speedo.

If anyone has either part tucked away that they'd be prepared to part with please let me know.

Thank you in advance,
Chris.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I have parts off a 1992 Transalp are they the same as 1994? I have a headlight and the pressing that fits the light to headstock framework if required and a meter set mph speedo but the revcounter needle is broken, speedo was working when removed from the bike when I made a naked Transalp.
custom transalps post them up here please

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dod,
I've just looked up the parts on the CMS website and the headlight is different but the speedo / rev counter assembly looks to be the same. As I only need the MPH speedo it doesn't matter the rev counter is broken. Please let me know how much you would like for it.
Thank you,
Chris.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Willy, I'm just about to set off to pick up a speedo. I should have posted last night to say the speedo was sorted, shabby on my part, sorry.
Headlight still needed if anyone can help.
Regards,
Chris.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts