Honda XRV Forum banner

headlight bub 700 va9

2K views 16 replies 3 participants last post by  tran 
#1 ·
Happy New Year everyone
Just a quicky ive ordered a new headlight bulb is ita job to fit with big hands or can i get in ok .ive not even tried yet
Thanks 700 va9
Neil

#2 ·
Hi, can't help I'm afraid because I haven't changed mine but please let us know how you get on because I am son going to change mine for
Red a brighter one.
If you don't have a manual for instructions do a search on here because I have just downloaded one posted in another thread by wicky

Cheers,
Paul

#4 ·
Hi Shaun just had a bash at the headlight job , how does that big plug under the fitting release it says in the manual remove 2 leads then turn counter clockwise I can't get me hands in either those Japanese with their titchy hands
Neil

#5 ·
You need a torch so you can see what you are doing,if you look at the plug on the back of it there is a small clip,push the clip in as you pull the plug towards the ground and mine has just come straight off,if yours is stiff spray abit of wd40 around were it seals,easy job just have a good look before you start,good luck.

#13 ·
Hi,

I went out on mine last night, it was a cold dark night and convinced me I need to change my bulb(s). Low beam is not much good at all, high beam is OK but still not what I was used to from my VFR.

Just waiting time - life is very busy, so much so that I haven't made time to fit my crash bars yet and I've had them about 2 weeks :(

One word - decorating :(

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.