Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know ,but give it a couple of years and bikes will be driving themselves and we will just have to hang on :clown::clown::clown:
What was the bike he was riding btw, looked kind of ok?:thumbup:

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Like hell they will. ;-)

Cars, ok. I can see a use for that on plain A to B transport. Most bikes are for fun, can't see that taking off.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
I found this on the internet while having my morning cuppa and reading the papers. :clown::clown::clown:

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2505561/Motorcyclist-spends-100k-inventing-Terminator-style-helmet-GPS.html

[/URL]
Pretty cool huh and a nice bike too.

Hmmmmm, I'm not sure it would improve the safety aspect, especially for me. Clear vision starts about 1 metre from my old eyes nowdays, so the HUD would just be an annoying blur for me!!

Nice to see the big fella has great taste it motorcycles though

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmmmm, I'm not sure it would improve the safety aspect, especially for me. Clear vision starts about 1 metre from my old eyes nowdays, so the HUD would just be an annoying blur for me!!

Nice to see the big fella has great taste it motorcycles though

:thumbup:
Wouldnt bother me as I am almost blind in my left eye and wear an eye patch anyway.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:
Ooooh arrrr me hearties..............(typed with my best pirate accent):blob7:

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
I have a feeling Dave Vout is a member of the aircooled Rd club we do have a member called Dave Vout from Stoke , and i think he goes to the raven cafe some sundays

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Good luck to the bloke, he has great taste in bikes.

The first vehicle I learned to drive was a Chieftain tank. With your head out of the hatch you had no way of telling what revs the engine was running at or what gear, so we were taught to listen, still apply now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts