Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for any personal recommendations on heated jacket liners for winter commuting. I've looked at the Keis X25, the Gerbing 12V jacket liner, and the EXO[SUP]2[/SUP] StormRider. Are there any others I should consider? Would there be a big difference in warming ability between sleeved and sleeveless? And are trouser liners also worth taking a look at?

Thanks, Iain

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I have the Keis X25 jacket and Keis heated insoles, i haven't been cold enough while wearing the jacket to switch it on, it is warm enough without powering it up most of the time i've been out, but when i have used it i only need it on its low setting, The heated insoles provide some extra insulation on thier own as well but i do use them because my feet are almost always cold. Only thing i can complain about with the insoles is they don't come with a temperature controller and they need one as they are far too hot without one also you need a size or two bigger pair of boots to fit them in, i took them with me when buying a new pair of boots to make sure they fitted. Cant help with he trousers never tried them :thumbup:

Reactions: iswoolley

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts