Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone does anyone own a pair of T.R.G. RALLYE LC3 Pants . I have ordered a pair size large from the local H.G. shop but they did not know what waist size they are . I am 34 inch waist 34 inch leg will they fit . fw750x:confused:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hi
They will fit you.I have a large lc3 rally suit and 33 waist 33 leg and they are a good fit on me....the waist on the trousers is adjustable.

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Spain thanks for the info. I already have the Jacket but could not get the pants in the store over here " Belfast" The store has ordered a pair from one of the store,s on the mainland . Have you had yous for long and what would you give out of 1 to 10 on the comfort/fit/waterproofness . I have a set of Camo coloured jacket and pants made by J.T.S. in the U.K. and i would give it 9 out of 10 on Comfort/fit/waterproofness. francis

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hi Francis
For general comfort i'd give it 9 out of 10.Lots of pockets in the right places...i like the big one at the back.The vents in the front work to circulate some air when you get some speed up,although the one at the back i'm not so sure about as i always wore a camel back which covered it.The jacket is well ventilated for hot climes,especially those sleeve zips.The trousers could do with something similar i think.In the 43c i experienced it was just bearable.....at speed.
As for waterproofness i can't say as i have never had it on in a downpour.Wore it every day for 3 weeks during a trip to Morocco in September and no rain.It comes with waterproof jacket and trouser inserts which you wear inside....bit silly i think because the suit will get wringing wet which will make you cold plus it will weigh twice as much and it could take ages to dry out.If you are on a trip for some days thats not what you want.I'd go for an all in one rain suit that folds up very small incase of rain.Saying that though the inserts are very snug and really keep the chill out at speed on the motorway.
The protection in the suit is great.Saved me having bigger bruises than i actually got after countless "offs" in the sand and rocky tracks on the Morocco trip.
I'll be wearing it next week on my trip to Morocco again...this time to catch some of the Dakar race.
Cheers

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info Spain, Good luck with the Dakar trip , Of course bring back some pics. Francis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts