Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I finally got my first XR400 last week and have clocked up a few miles on and off road already. Loving the bike and have already carried out a number of modifications but I'm struggling to find something.

The bike came with a K&N air filter on it, I bought a replacement foam filter but don't have the plastic cage / support that sits inside and can't seem to find one for sale - would anyone know where I could get one?

I'll try my local Honda dealer and motocross shop at the weekend but it would have been nice to order it now ready to fit.

I'll be busy trying to fabricate a side stand bracket at the weekend and thought an air filter would be an easy little job!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi Everyone, I finally got my first XR400 last week and have clocked up a few miles on and off road already. Loving the bike and have already carried out a number of modifications but I'm struggling to find something.

The bike came with a K&N air filter on it, I bought a replacement foam filter but don't have the plastic cage / support that sits inside and can't seem to find one for sale - would anyone know where I could get one?

I'll try my local Honda dealer and motocross shop at the weekend but it would have been nice to order it now ready to fit.

I'll be busy trying to fabricate a side stand bracket at the weekend and thought an air filter would be an easy little job!
Only one I know is the Honda mesh one
Not cheap though from a Honda dealer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts