Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Toolbox
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

before I start posting I wanted to take the opportunity to say hi. My name is Chris, nickname Keks - which translates into Cookie.
I´m turning 46 next week, live near Mainz (greater Frankfurt area) in Germany and ride a 1996 RD07a Africa Twin XRV750. My wife rides a 2007 RD13 XL700VA Transalp. I got two right hands and don´t let a mechanic near my bike if I can avoid it.
I´ve been spending 6 month at university in Guildford/Surrey in 1989 and have been to the UK on and off over the years. As many others, I hang out in the http://www.africatwin.de German Africa Twin forum; but as I have been browsing this forum here often to find some info, I figured it´s time to make some postings here as well.
Best regards
Chris

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
Welcome to the party Cookie, as you've probably already seen there's a mine of information on here and for the stuff that aint documented just ask as a good few of the members have encyclopedic minds or so it seems:rolleyes: (just don't tell them I said that) :thumbup::thumbup:

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
Welcome to the party Cookie, as you've probably already seen there's a mine of information on here and for the stuff that aint documented just ask as a good few of the members have encyclopedic minds or so it seems:rolleyes: (just don't tell them I said that) :thumbup::thumbup:
too late...

:D

welcome cookie :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Gude Tach und herzlich wilkommen in unserem forum:thumbup::D:D
Ich bin Meenzer aber bin in Heidesheim aufgewachsen,so wo kommst du her?
Pete

p.s. Helau:joker::joker::D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Habe es gerade gesehen,bist von Nieder-olm.:D:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Gude Tach und herzlich wilkommen in unserem forum:thumbup::D:D
Ich bin Meenzer aber bin in Heidesheim aufgewachsen,so wo kommst du her?
Pete

p.s. Helau:joker::joker::D

my thoughts exactly....:rolleyes:
welcome to the forum

·
Last of the Minoans
1,503 Posts
Genau! Welcome indeed!! The German site is great - I'm registered there as well, but haven't visited in a great while. My girlfriend is from Saarland, and in the 11 years we've been together I've spent a fair bit of time in the area (a large proportion of which stuffing myself with Schwenge). Nonetheless, my German is not as good as your English, and I'd better not embarrass myself here with it!

·
Elefant rider
210 Posts
hmmmm somehow this world is quite small.... this is now the third board where our paths cross....

Anyhow, have fun here.

P.S. You wont believe it but by now I have learnt how to drive.... at least 1 kmph faster than mokick speed.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
A big welcome indeed.:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts