Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You will need to post some pictures, before the hordes start complaining.

·
bigtrailie admin
4,710 Posts
By "the hordes" he means him, he's actually got a fetish about photographs of tank bags :rolleyes: ............oh welcome mate

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
Vortex , howzit mate , welcome. Would like to see some pics of your bike. You say you are in south wales , i am in herefordshire and have a xrv rd07a. if you fancy a ride out some time give me a shout

"quick sand , its got no bloody sense of humour"

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
By "the hordes" he means him, he's actually got a fetish about photographs of tank bags :rolleyes: ............oh welcome mate
You B****** you said you would keep that to yourself. :D

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Stumpy's programmed one of his function keys so that when he presses it you automatically get the hello welcome to the forum etc.

Must be pretty worn out after 6,000 presses :D:D

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
my goodness you lot are catty tonight

Welcome to the site Vortex, great to see another Welsh member. You've got some really good roads up your way.

Oh and I'd quite like to drool over a piccie of your bike if it's not too much trouble please.

If you need any help posting photos give us a shout

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Oh Oh good point, we are meeting up for the weekend at pembroke dock this weekend, it'll be a fantastic weekend with some rides, followed by some beers followed by a chilli of some description :D

Have a look in the meetups section for the Welsh Invasion threads for details

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Hi Vortex and welcome,

nice to see you've got a XRV but the best one's are actually Orange :laughing9:

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
Thanks bee , if i do not finish work to late on friday i will def pop over on saterday. Only been part of this site now for a short while and would like to put names to faces.

" quicksand , its got no bloody sense of humour "

XRV beter than being tango`d :hitler:

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
thats cool bee , i only live a hour away from pembroke docks , thats if my south african brain does not fail me ( oi no comments on that ppl ) :D

Cant remember though witch side of cardif is it again? lost most my hair and half my brain to :hitler:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
mjk your profile says you live in Hertfordshire, that's a couple of hours away from Pembroke, which is more the Swansea side of Cardiff, actually more like the Camarthen side of Swansea and if your going to be picky the Fishguard side of Camarthen :D we'll see you for chilli then:D:D.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts