Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to everybody out there..i joined the forum about a month ago..my name is neil and although my name of sherrif suggests i am a member of the constabulary i am in fact a linesman with bt...being 56 years old and riding since i was 16 the list of motocycles i have owned would be too long and boring to list and at the moment i own a x8 piaggio scooter..the 400 version which is a very pleasant machine which my wife detests so i am in negotiations to swop it for a transalp hence the link to the forum.I must say it is a very informative website and although i have never owned a transalp i do know a lot more about them through your various postings and threads....Hope I have'nt prattled on for too long and once i get the hairdryer swopped for a transalp i'm sure I will be posting questions with everybody else.....take care neil.....or should that be sherrif

G

·
Welcome to the madhouse sherrif:thumbleft:
And as far as questions go ........... you ask away, we all did:D

Doggy (Just down the road from you in sunny(?) Yarm)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sherrif.

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
ello ello ello :D:D:D:D

Welcome to the site, as I have not long said to redbikejohn the transalp is a fantastic bike and I have done 35,000 miles on mine and love it. SO much in fact even when I bought another bike I couldn't bear to part with it so now have 2 bikes. Hope you have managed to find your way around the site, I expect you've already found it but if not here is a link to the transalp section you'll get some excellent advice about the bikes in there

Other bits that you may want to look in are the meetings section for details of planned rides and if there is nothing there then post one up and see who is about.

We are like a bunch of old ladies here and do like a bit of a natter so pop in and visit the Chatter section, pull up a chair put your feet up and join in. Sometimes bike related more often just a vague link :iconbiggrin:

After you have been here a while you may want to think about subscribing as well, fairly soon some of the functions that you currently have will no longer be available without subscription, it's just a way for us to be able to improve the site and add extra functions. If you look at the top of the page you will see the subscribe button. If it's not something you want to do that's fine too, you will still be able to post and read the posts that are here so don't go anywhere.

If there is anything you want to ask or if you have any problems then post in the problems with the forum section there are lots of helpful moderators and admins around that will help

Have fun

·
Registered
736 Posts
hey neil
Welcome to the site.

when you get sorted and if u fancy a ride out i only live in Skelton Green so give me a shout.

If you need any help let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts