Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all
having just joined i thought a hello was in order.
i am just in the process of selling by VTR firestorm(will sadly be missed), however i did my knee in last year and now find it to uncomfortable to ride in the bent knee position,
Looking for an xr650r, so i thought this would be the place to join, i will probably but supermoto wheels on for the majority of the time and some knobblies for the occasional green lane blast. I've noticed these bike are quite difficult to find as very few seem to come up, i'm in west wales near Aberystwyth have 4 children and limited time for trekking around the country looking at bikes. The hunt continues..........
(i did post this elsewhere not sure where)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Good luck with the search.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Hi all
having just joined i thought a hello was in order.
i am just in the process of selling by VTR firestorm(will sadly be missed), however i did my knee in last year and now find it to uncomfortable to ride in the bent knee position,
Looking for an xr650r, so i thought this would be the place to join, i will probably but supermoto wheels on for the majority of the time and some knobblies for the occasional green lane blast. I've noticed these bike are quite difficult to find as very few seem to come up, i'm in west wales near Aberystwyth have 4 children and limited time for trekking around the country looking at bikes. The hunt continues..........
(i did post this elsewhere not sure where)

ALL right boyo was up Cwmystwyth camping on the weekend. why do you want an XR650R with your gammy Knees I sold mine this year and my knees had a party, bonkers bike but a bathsterd to start on a steep slope. Get a BMW G650 SUPER MOTOR it has an electric boot.:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts