Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.
This is my first post on this forum so i would like to introduce myself.
Coming from a Fazer 600 to a Transalp 700 2013 and I am excited to hear all your experiences and knowledge and share my ones as much.
I am living in Ireland for the past 17 years and been riding only for the past 4.
Bikes that i have owned were Virago 535 and Fazer 600 but have tried many more. I had great experiences with my Fazer for the past 2 and 1/2 years since i bought it and only recently decided that i needed something with a more touring capabilities and so my search for the new bike started.
It took me while to decide which bike would fit my needs. Tiger 800, BMW F650 GS, VStrom 650/100 etc and at the end I decided on a Transalp 700. All these bikes mentioned before are great bikes and no bike gives you 100% but the Transalp seems to fit my needs very well. Will be posting an image soon.. :thumb:

Please share your comments and advices.

All the best

adasilva

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hello All.
This is my first post on this forum so i would like to introduce myself.
Coming from a Fazer 600 to a Transalp 700 2013 and I am excited to hear all your experiences and knowledge and share my ones as much.
I am living in Ireland for the past 17 years and been riding only for the past 4.
Bikes that i have owned were Virago 535 and Fazer 600 but have tried many more. I had great experiences with my Fazer for the past 2 and 1/2 years since i bought it and only recently decided that i needed something with a more touring capabilities and so my search for the new bike started.
It took me while to decide which bike would fit my needs. Tiger 800, BMW F650 GS, VStrom 650/100 etc and at the end I decided on a Transalp 700. All these bikes mentioned before are great bikes and no bike gives you 100% but the Transalp seems to fit my needs very well. Will be posting an image soon.. :thumb:

Please share your comments and advices.

All the best

adasilva
Welcome to our group. Hope you get to appreciate the Transalp as much as I have. They have their little foibles, what bike doesnt, but overall great little work horses.
Nick.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum adesilva. I have a 700 too and love it despite it being yellow! I commute on it daily 12 months a year and touch wood it never lets me down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts