Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'm a newbie, thought I would introduce myself and say hi.

I live in Newcastle and went back to biking in 2005. Been through a Diversion, VFR750, Daytona 955i, but after too much pain in the knees and neck (getting old you know!), decided to try and grab a Transalp. I love touring, been around Europe a few times with the boys doing the major names; Stelvio, Nurburgring, Napoleon route, Pyrenees, but feel the need to go further on a Transalp.

I cant see a for sale / wanted category on this forum, but I will look around to see if anyone is selling. I really fancy a older 600 to bimble to Spain. I'm not in a hurry, but a UK bike, bit of service history, perhaps both keys, manual, good condition with low miles would be preferred, but perhaps I am being a bit optimistic lol ! I love the white one, and silver 50th anniversary, but again, optimistic perhaps! I seem to have a 1000 questions in my tiny brain but I will check out other posts first for answers!

Cheers all, ride safe :)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome Dave

In the top left tool bar click on Forums and that will open up all the sub forums,scroll down to near the bottom for the For Sale section

1 - 3 of 3 Posts