Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Looking at getting an '06 Transalp once my insurance pays out.Threw my sv650 down the road last weekend avoiding someone avoiding someone elses ambulance.
I'm fine-bike is not.
Will pop up again once I have the TA sorted and stick some pics up and probably have one or three questions.

Meanwhile I'll be off to Snowdon on a 25 YO GSX 750 ES.

Have a good weekend all!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You will not be disappointed with the Transalp, it is a great bike.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
welcome aboard and glad to hear you are ok afteer the bad experience! TA excellent bike and will not let u down!

·
Registered
220 Posts
welcome aboard and glad to hear you are ok afteer the bad experience! TA excellent bike and will not let u down !

+1 on that.

Good luck with the bike search TRIPPI, looking forward to the photos.

Cheers
Potski

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....we didn't get to Snowdon-my mates wife went underneath their Triumph just before Llansawel:(

She had a little helicopter ride back to Swansea and has a nasty compound fracture in her left leg.Expecting pins and plates and the op tomorrow.

Slightly better news-put a deposit on the 06 TA and will be out for a test ride this weekend.Chasing insurance over the SV and should be sorted soon.

Been browsing the forum this week and almost any question I could think of has been well answered.Let me get the bike and I'll see if I can come up with anything new...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well....we didn't get to Snowdon-my mates wife went underneath their Triumph just before Llansawel:sad:

Blimey TRIPPI....you and pals have not had the best of luck ....lets hope things don't run in threes...keep it upright when you get the bike.:thumb:

PHOTOS of bike, of course. :thumbright:

Hope all goes well tomorrow re op.

Cheers
Potski

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just collected my 06 Transalp in silver-will be riding all weekend-I'll take some pics and put them up next week!:p:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts