Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm new to the Africa twin scene, bought myself an 2003 rd07a. Forum members old bike ;)
Also own a crf450x that's mid rebuild!
from Bedfordshire,
Pictures to follow soon :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hello Jakey,
Welcome to the XRV Forum it's full of wit, banter & repartee, but more important full of advice, top tips & folk who know a ton of stuff about bikes !
You'll be asked to show off some pics of your XRV soon.
Again welcome & enjoy the show

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Now you need to get yourself to an XRV meet

·
Ridden for years
2,806 Posts
Cor you're almost as obsessive as Thunder, but not quite, I can't see my reflection in the bash plate:D
And a GS hidden in the corner I see.....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, i try my best.
Will be a shame when I go and cover all my hard work in mud at the weekend but oh well :D

GS is the old mans, I'm only twenty. Pipe and slippers are a fair way away yet ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
nice bike mate, got my eye on an africa twin but for the moment my backside is parked on a 51 plate dommie and if your an africa twin fan at 20 all i can say is... what great taste you have for one so young, keep up the good work :thumbright:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Haha, i try my best.
Will be a shame when I go and cover all my hard work in mud at the weekend but oh well :D

GS is the old mans, I'm only twenty. Pipe and slippers are a fair way away yet ;)
Hi Jakey , you say GS's are old mens sorta bike , take my advice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,run and hide ......................lol:thumbup:

·
Midlife pah done that
1,107 Posts
Feckin cheek,

oh sh*t I am old. Good job my slippers have got steel toe caps

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts