Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i usually ride motocross but wanting to get into green laning or trail riding, is there anywhere in the lakes, north yorkshire or lancashire good to ride where you dont need a licence or road legal bike to ride ?

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
hi i usually ride motocross but wanting to get into green laning or trail riding, is there anywhere in the lakes, north yorkshire or lancashire good to ride where you dont need a licence or road legal bike to ride ?
Do you mean something like a "pay and play" quarry or something? None that in am aware of, but then I am not looking for that sort of thing. There was a place in N Wales called Toms farm or something, I never went there and I think it might have been closed due to H&S issues.

Might be worth looking at some 4x4 websites -difflock for example - where I know pay and play sites advertise. They might take a bike.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah something like toms farm? im sure there used to be a few off road trails near inglborough, ill try there thanks for the reply

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Ive phones a few pay and play sites but they are more for 4 wheel drive. Some clubs do hire the entire sites out on occasion for bikes...but nothing Ive ever attended.

Will be interested to hear if you find anything though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I assume this is a British website so that means that "North West" means up round Cape Wrath.

Doesn't really mean Yorkshire, I'd say.

Whaddaya think?

·
Registered
964 Posts
There is a place at Whitworth nr Bacup not sure of price per day but think its more from trials riding Im sure its worth a look

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
There is a place at Whitworth nr Bacup not sure of price per day but think its more from trials riding Im sure its worth a look
I think that they only allow enduro/crossers on specific events, trials bike plodders only, Elf and safety feked it up again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts