Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nick The Rock
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys !

I have an AT XRV750 RD07 2000 and im trying to find and replace the rubbers under the bar raisers .The rubbers that they are between the top bridge stem and the bar raisers.And i cant find them.Can you please let me know for any info you may have or help me out.
Thanx and safe driving.
Nick Cyprus.

·
Nick The Rock
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But are these rubbers the ones that they give the flexibility to the handle bar that you mentioned ? Cause they dont have a picture at their website so to be sure that we are talking about the same rubbers .
Thanx and my kind regards.

·
Nick The Rock
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Number 16 are just washers.

Nick, the parts you are after are part of the top yoke (17 on that fiche). They are not available individually and a new top yoke is not cheap.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Number 16 are just washers.

Nick, the parts you are after are part of the top yoke (17 on that fiche). They are not available individually and a new top yoke is not cheap.

I think what Alan says is true..........I went to get those from Tippets for my Alp and was told the same.
They also said to loosen everything around them and refit and tighten....solved the problem..:thumbright:

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I just thought I'd add that a bit of movement in these is normal and they only need some action if the metal has split away from the rubber.

When I first got my RD04 I was convinced they needed replacement and was looking at how to get them machined out and make something else fit. In the end I never bothered as they looked fine and, as Cabby suggests, when it was all dismantled and reassembled it then felt better anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts