Honda XRV Forum banner

HELP! Where can I get info on some easy greenlaning in the Peak District

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  trophydave 
#1 ·
HI My brothers and I are going to the Peak this weekend, We are looking to do some very easy greenlanes. We all got old School Transalps with 90 % road 10% off-road tyres on the bikes. Looking for hard gravel type tracks etc. Anyone know where to go/ get info on area around buxton etc..

Would like to ride official tracks only, as us Tracey brothers are outstanding members of society, and we would not like to tarnish our international reputation!

Kind Regards Chaps and Chapeses

Justin

Transalp Tracey Brother 2

The TransAlp Tracey Brothers

#2 ·
Hi Justin

I'm sure Mike (Beddows) or Garry (AckAckFlack) will be along shortly to help

Take care peeps

#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Errr, keep up Hudders - the camping has had a 50% increase & is now 3pound pppn, which is quite frankly scandalous & well above the underlying rate of inflation. However, considering the sites' close proximity to such fine ameties like eateries, ale house & local roads, I shall not make an issue of the fact!

Phil
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

#8 · (Edited)
We are staying in the yha in Buxton on Friday and at the bunkhouse at the rose and crown inn at hurdlow on Saturday night. We are numtees at off road so we are looking just for a small easy track or two. You are more than welcome to meet with us for a ride or a pint. We will be getting down there about 9 PM on Friday and everyone bar me are going home on Sunday eveining. Drop me a line if you want to catch up. Cheers for the reply.
Justin Will PM my number!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.