Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say
Thank you
To DaveS,Stormforce,Anette and all the Mods.You are all doing a brilliant job:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D
I joined this site 2 years ago and had nothing but laughs,help and fun on here.
The way this site has grown(i think we had 750 members or so when i joined) and improved with all the new forum sections its just amazing.As you all know i sort of pop into the german @ forum and various Vara forums every now and than and i can say that this is by far the friendliest bunch of people
I just love the fact that there seems to be no need on here for any aggression,rudeness and so on.I do not have any worrys at all to let my daughter on here
So once again Thank you to all of you:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
pete

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
J this is by far the friendliest bunch of people
I just love the fact that there seems to be no need on here for any aggression,rudeness and so on.
pete
Eff off Krautface! :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh and another thing i forgot to mention
NOTHING stays serious for long on here:D:thumbup::D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Someone will be along shortly to hijack the thread and change the subject. Something along the lines of:
I was travelling down the information superhighway when I saw just past the Chatter forum a @ rider abusing a German. Was it you?
and then loads of people will reply: Just past the Chatter forum you says? Nope, not me....

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
750 When you joined eh?.....Well statisically there was only 75 Buggers then......I wonder how many now...

We could have a sports day for them...It'd be a SuperRace...wot :D

I wouldn't let my little mongrels on here...they're far too sensitive......

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I can only concer with Pete, this is only the second forum I have joined but the difference between this and the first (that I no longer frequent) is like chalk and cheese. There truley is a great bunch on here and long may it continue.

Thanks to the mods for their great work.

Kitped & Jamped

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
I can only concer with Pete, this is only the second forum I have joined but the difference between this and the first (that I no longer frequent) is like chalk and cheese. There truley is a great bunch on here and long may it continue.

Thanks to the mods for their great work.

Kitped & Jamped
:thumbright:
like you i have also signed up for other forums but never spend any time there :confused:
just to busy on here to go any where else :D

so i think everyone should get together and give the mods a great big...

View attachment 1386

HAND

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
i can say that this is by far the friendliest bunch of people
I just love the fact that there seems to be no need on here for any aggression,rudeness and so on.

:shock:

P*ss off

:D:D:D:D:D

By the way - I was shanghied here - I was on the other transalp forum - the one run by an american bloke with a real thing for Shania Twain - cant remember it now - and I got a pm form someone saying

''quiet over here isnt it - come to xrv.org - much better''

So cough up - who was it?????

Youre right Pete - the only site Im active on and the only one w use as a family

:thumbup:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
I have to be honest, and I did mention this in Wales to a group of very rowdy bikers :D

I have posted on other sites but it is only here that I feel able to show my true blondness without fear of being ridiculed (well not much anyway :D). I have left one forum recently because I just didn't post there anymore because of the hostility and aggressivness in some of the posts. There is a great deal of respect and thought that takes place over here and it is because acutally you are all a decent bunch of lads and lasses.

All of the moderators and admins do this voluntarily I offered to help moderate because I enjoy being here and wanted to give something back. TO be honest we do very little except keep the spammers at bay. I can count on 1 hand (OK maybe 2) how many times I have had to moderate because of nastiness. If there is anyone stepping out of line you guys sort them out.

We may move things around and keep the place tidy but if truth be told this forum is almost completely self moderating by the members.

Thanks guys you make it easy to moderate :thumbup:

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well I'm shattered:(

The Conquering Lord (Dark, at that) has a .........

SOFT SIDE:angel1::angel1::angel1:

I'll never be afraid of him again:rolleyes: - all I have to do is think of his teddy-bear moment:happy7:

Hot Damn - I think I'll give him a little cuddle next time I see him;)

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I'm shattered:(

The Conquering Lord (Dark, at that) has a .........

SOFT SIDE:angel1::angel1::angel1:

I'll never be afraid of him again:rolleyes: - all I have to do is think of his teddy-bear moment:happy7:

Hot Damn - I think I'll give him a little cuddle next time I see him;)
If you come near me and try to hug me i just run over you with my little tank:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts