Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the HG website as I need some new kit and I would like your views on these;

Jacket

trousers

I think a wee spin into the Edinburgh shop is required ....

Appreciated.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Looks good to me, but I quite like HG stuff anyway.
I've just gone for the TRG Desert Sheltex Pants and use the Cruise GTX Daylite Jacket.

The previous HG jacket and trousers lasted a few years of everyday use. Just keep the recipt in case a zip or something goes in the future.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Nice looking gear, BMW next? ;):D:D

Andy.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Been using HG gear since i had enough money to buy decent biking gear and love it.Still got my first jacket i bought here in the UK and it has been used a lot and its still waterproof.
Which is not even goretex but their own version(Sheltex):thumbleft:
Can recommend all their gear:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Likewise I've found HG kit really good. The cruise jacket (Goretex) I have is a good few years old and the Sheltex Voyager trousers I had previously were only changed because they appeared to shrink a little each year :) . I can't remember what my current breeks are (Explorer I think) but again HG and are even better than the Voyager ones.

And they are all waterproof. Even in the most torrential rain I have always stayed bone dry.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers lads

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went into the store this morning not impressed by the so called sale.

Only jacket that caught my eye was the devon but on the way home i stopped off and tried a Wolf titanium on very very nice :p

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Some shops say they have sold out of the popular stuff and only have the other items on sale, to help clearance. At end of sale all the good stuff returns to stock.

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
Went into the store this morning not impressed by the so called sale.
I don't suppose you noticed if they had any Arai chaser helmets still on sale, I was thinking of nipping up tomorrow for a look.

Andy.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't suppose you noticed if they had any Arai chaser helmets still on sale, I was thinking of nipping up tomorrow for a look.

Andy.
I wiz nae paying attention to the helmets, give them a bell before heading off ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts