·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for anyone after a tour x cheap

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
If only all sales had reductions like that. Stonking value. Betcha they only have them in XXS or something.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
If only all sales had reductions like that. Stonking value. Betcha they only have them in XXS or something.
I think for that size they use the packaging.:D

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
As I was passing anyway I called in to HG in Chester this morning, I asked about this and true to form of so many companies at the moment they had one in XXS that was sold immediately :rolleyes:

Just another marketing ploy to get you in the shops :rolleyes:

Worth asking tho you never know :happy3: you might be the lucky one with an xxs head :D

J&S is local to me and they are advertising '70% off sale'

it's on one pair of sunglasses :D

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
J&S is local to me and they are advertising '70% off sale'

it's on one pair of sunglasses :D
Fer a minute I was quite excited then Rob!!

I wanted to pop up to J&S and price a helmet, but from looking at the website, they don't have what I want so i'll save the petrol. A real sale would have got me up there :)

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Just tried to buy a tour-x mail order from HG and there are NONE left what a surprise:mad:
But they have plenty of stock of the LWD tour-x3 at over £400!!!!!
It's the oldest trick in the book, when I worked at an electronics store, we had people come in every week for the bargains we'd advertised in the newspaper.

I'd go in the back, have a cuppa, chat with my colleagues, put some dust on my sleeves and go back into the store. "Very sorry ma'am, but we've run out. What I can do is give you a discount on the newer model...", sold...

We ran pretty much the same ads every week, and I worked there for 5 years. Not once did we get in any stock of the advertised products...

JB

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
I'd go in the back, have a cuppa, chat with my colleagues, put some dust on my sleeves and go back into the store. "Very sorry ma'am, but we've run out. What I can do is give you a discount on the newer model...", sold...JB
JB I am shocked, and I thought you were such a nice lad :D

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts

·
Undergoing Midlife Crisis
140 Posts
Just seen an apology on Hein Gericke sale site apologising for the advertising of limited stock product on their last sale offers!!!
Perhaps a first.
Cheers
Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts